Friday, October 22, 2010

Proposal Commentary

I have read over both of Rachel's and Britney's service proposal and I really think that they have good proposals.  I know that we will definitely need to get together and work on more indepth perceptions on all of our papers, but for now I do feel that they both have viable paper topics. I like how they both wrote about something that is meaningful and important to each of them because in what they wrote I can also relate because the three of us have been through some of the things that we are writing about.  It is very easy to relate to many of the problems that the students and school systems face to day because  faced them when we were in school as well.  Having the voices of the children who are affected by all these conditions that prevent them from learning and acheiving higher has always been and will always be a struggle. Not knowing what the future holds for some individuals is a daunting reality that many face.

No comments:

Post a Comment