Monday, November 29, 2010

Last Day for Service November 30th, 2010

On Tuesday, November 30th, my service learning placement for Warner Girls School will end. Tomorrow is the last day for service and I am wondering how the girls will take the news about me being there for the last time tomorrow. I know that I am definitely going to miss the girls and I hope and pray that my schedule will allow me to be able to go back next semester and do my service here again. I have seen many of the girls grow and learn in the weeks that I have been there. I have also watched some of the girls struggle to read and how to write and spell their names, but for Pre-K young girls, they are very smart and they know so much as opposed to some children at that same age who do not have the resources to learn. The girls at Warner Girls are very special to me and I feel that with the teaching of Mrs. Jackson, their Pre-K teacher, they will be able to excel and learn many exciting things. I cannot wait for tomorrow and see what is in store for my last day of service!

No comments:

Post a Comment